Friday, June 12, 2015

Welcome!

My daughter and friends celebrating being at the lake.
They created a mythical culture that they are
in ceremonial dress for at the moment.
Welcome to Mom's Celebrations! The name of the blog means two things to me: first, it reminds me of my mom and how she would celebrate any holiday. She once said she would consider her collection complete when she had Groundhog Day plates (she had plates for practically every other holiday.) But Mom really enjoyed decorating and celebrating, so I'm going to share some of the things I do and make to celebrate the holidays - even the really obscure ones. Second, this blog is for moms to find ways to celebrate everyday - whether it's a holiday or not. Sometimes I'll have a way for mom to relax. Sometimes I'll include a craft for kiddos. Enjoy the blog, and remember to take time to celebrate!

Take time to celebrate:
6/12  Magic Day, Anne Frank's birthday
6/13  National Juggling Day, Yukon Territory created

BTW: I live in Flower Mound, which is in North Texas. When I post links to events, they are  probably in that area. But if you give me dates and a URL for other events in the comments, I'll post them as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment